Revenge of the Creature
Revenge of the Creature - 1955
Revenge of the Creature - Released March 29, 1955. Directed by Jack Arnold
The Creature is back, still love-smitten, this time pursuing Lori Nelson (playing the role of Helen Dobson) and in opposition to this goal is John Agar (Professor Clete Ferguson).
Agar is the veteran winner of many battles with Universal Pictures monsters, but in this case the Creature has the upper hand as long as there is water around, and since they're all in Southern Florida, the Creature finally has a real shot at finding someone to love.
Original Page Nov 20, 2014
- The Stand In - 1937 - Leslie Howard, Bogart and Blondell
- The Black Book - 1949 - Robert Cummings and Arlene Dahl
- Who Done It? - 1942
- Cat-Women of the Moon - 1953
- The Viking Queen - 1967
- Little Miss Marker - 1934
- Get Out - 2017
- Man's Favorite Sport
- Braveheart 1995
- Bringing Up Baby - 1938
- The Comedy of Terrors - 1963
- Day of Anger - 1967
- Central Park - 1932 - Joan Blondell has trouble on her hands when she gets suckered into helping a gangster to rob a charity event. Though this film stars Joan and Wallace Ford, it also features the American Great Depression which is the background for the hunger and desperation that flavors the film.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial